Nothing is projected on the screen. What should I do?
If no image appears, try the following solutions:
Unlocking the Projector's Buttons
- Make sure the lens covers are open.
- Press the A/V Mute button on the remote control to see if the image was temporarily turned off.
- Make sure the same video source is connected to both the commander and receiver projectors.
- Make sure all necessary cables are securely connected and the power is on for the projector and connected video sources.
- If you connected your video source to the Monitor Out/Computer2 ports, make sure you set the Monitor Out Port setting to Computer2.
- Press the projector's power button to wake it from standby or sleep mode. Also see if your connected computer is in sleep mode or displaying a blank screen saver.
- Check the settings on the Signal menu to make sure they are correct for the current video source.
- Select the Normal Power Consumption setting.
- Check the Display setting to make sure Messages is set to On.
- If the projector does not respond when you press the control panel buttons, the buttons may be locked. Unlock the buttons.
- If the projector does not respond when you press buttons on the remote control, make sure the remote receivers are turned on.
- For images projected with Windows Media Center, reduce the screen size from full screen mode.
- For images projected from applications using Windows DirectX, turn off DirectX functions.
Published: January 21, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page