Part of my image is blurred or out of focus. What should I do?
If only a partial computer image appears, try the following solutions:
Focusing the Image Using the Focus Ring
Cleaning the Lens
- Press the Auto button on the remote control to optimize the image signal.
- Press the Aspect button on the remote control to select a different image aspect ratio.
- If you zoomed into or out of the image using the E-Zoom buttons, press the Esc button twice to return to a full display.
- Check your computer display settings to disable dual display and set the resolution within the projector's limits. (See your computer manual for details.)
- Check the resolution assigned to your presentation files to see if they are created for a different resolution than you are projecting in. (See your software help for details.)
Published: January 21, 2013
Return to Main FAQs Page