How do I stack or restack the projectors?
You can restack the projectors after separating them and set them up for use together again.
Note: This procedure requires you to turn each projector on and off individually. To avoid turning on both projectors accidentally, do not use the remote control during this process.
- Turn on one of the projectors using the power button on the control panel.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select the Extended menu and press Enter.
- Select the Operation setting and press Enter.
- Select the Stack Mode setting and press Enter.
- Do one of the following:
- If you are using the commander projector, select Commander and press Enter. The commander projector has a 1 label on the bottom.
- If you are using the receiver projector, select Receiver and press Enter. The receiver projector has a 2 label on the bottom.
- Press Menu or Esc to exit the menus.
- Turn off the projector using the power button on the control panel.
- Repeat these steps for the other projector.
- Reattach the stacking mounts to the projectors.
Note: Match the numbers on the stacking mounts to the numbers on the projectors.
- See the Setup Guide to continue the stacking process.
Published: May 15, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page