You can deactivate the stack mode setting and separate the projectors for use individually.
- Turn on the product.
- Press the Menu button.
- Select the Extended menu and press Enter.
- Select the Operation setting and press Enter.
- Select the Stack Mode setting and press Enter.
- Select Off and press Enter.
- Press Menu or Esc to exit the menus.
- Turn off the product.
- Unplug the power cords.
- Disconnect the USB cable.
- Remove the stacking mount angle adjustment screws (on both sides).
- Loosen the stacking mount connector screws (on both sides).
- Separate the commander and receiver projectors.
- Remove the stacking mounts from the projectors.
When the projector's Stack Mode setting is set to Off, it functions like a PowerLite W16 projector, but without 3D capabilities.
See the PowerLite W16 User's Guide for instructions when using the projector with stack mode deactivated.