I connected an Elmo HV-110XG Document Camera to my projector using a VGA HD15
connection and I just see a blue screen with the message "No Signal" when I try to
display an image from the document table source. What should I do?
Follow these steps:
- Make sure the Elmo HV-110XG Document Camera is turned on and connected to the
- Turn on the projector.
- If the projector screen is flashing off and on, continue with step 4. If the
projector screen is solid blue, skip to step 5.
- Connect the computer to the Elmo HV-110XG Document Camera's HD-15 input port and
switch the camera to Pass-Through mode. The projector screen should stop flashing
and display the computer image.
- Access the projector's Signal menu and change the input signal from Auto to
Component. The Elmo HV-110XG Document Camera should sync with the
projector and display an image from the document camera bed.
- Once an image appears, change the input signal to RGB (this will eliminate
any pink casts in the image), then to Auto.
- Switch the source on the Elmo HV-110XG Document Camera to the document table.
- When you're finished, close the projector menu.
Note: The Elmo HV-110 Document Camera will retain its new settings when you connect to a
Published: May 29, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page