How do I set the password on the projector?
To use password security, you must set a password.
- Hold down the Freeze button on the remote control until you
see the Password Protect menu. This takes about five seconds.
- Press the down arrow to select Password and press Enter.
You see the prompt "Change the password?".
- Select Yes and press Enter.
- Hold down the Num button on the remote control and use the
numeric buttons to set a four-digit password.
The password displays as **** as you enter it. Then you see
the confirmation prompt.
- Enter the password again. You see the message "Password accepted."
- Press Esc to return to the Password Protect menu.
- Make a note of the password and keep it in a safe place in case you forget it.
Published: May 29, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page