Why isn't there any sound?
If there is no sound when you expect it or the volume is too low or
high, try the following solutions:
- Adjust the projector's volume settings.
- Press the A/V Mute button on the remote control to
resume video and audio if they were temporarily stopped.
- Press the Source Search or Search button to switch to the correct input
source, if necessary.
- Check your computer or
video source to make sure the volume is turned up and the audio output is set
for the correct source.
- Check the audio cable connections between the projector and your video source.
- If you do not hear sound from an HDMI source, set the connected device to
- Make sure any connected audio cables are labeled "No Resistance".
- If you are using the USB Display function, turn on the
Output audio from the projector setting in the
Epson USB Display Settings program on your computer.
- If you are using a Mac and you do not hear sound from an HDMI source, make sure
your Mac supports audio through the HDMI port. If not, you need to connect an
- If you turn the projector
on immediately after turning it off, the cooling fans may run at high speed
momentarily and cause an unexpected noise. This is normal.
Published: May 29, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page