Yes. See below for the type of equipment you are connecting.
- If you are using the USB Display function, you can display on the projection
screen and your laptop simultaneously.
- If you are using a VGA or HDMI connection, your laptop may support the ability
to display on the projection screen and your laptop simultaneously.
If you're using a Mac notebook:
Displaying From a Mac Laptop
Displaying From a PC Laptop
- Open System Preferences.
- Click Displays.
- Click Detect Displays.
- Make sure the VGA Display or Color LCD dialog box is
- Click the Arrangement or Arrange tab.
- Make sure the Mirror Displays checkbox is selected.