I am having trouble projecting through the USB cable connection. What should I do?
If no image appears or if the image appears incorrectly using the USB
Display function, try the following solutions:
- Press the USB button on the remote control.
- Make sure the USB Display software has installed correctly. Install it manually if necessary.
- With Mac OS X, select the USB Display icon in the Dock or from the
- For images projected with Windows Media Center, reduce the screen size from full screen mode.
- For images projected from applications using Windows DirectX, turn off DirectX functions.
- If the mouse cursor flickers, select Make the movement of the mouse pointer smooth
in the Epson USB Display Settings program on your computer (feature not
available with Windows 2000).
- Turn off the Transfer layered window setting in the Epson
USB Display Settings program on your computer.
Published: May 29, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page