Nothing is projected on the screen. What should I do?
Try the following solutions:
- Make sure the lens cover is open or off.
- Press the A/V Mute button on the remote control to see if the image was temporarily turned off.
- Make sure all necessary cables are securely connected and the power is on for the projector and connected video sources.
- Press the projector's power button to wake it from standby or sleeep mode. Also see if you connected computer is in sleep mode or displaying a blank screen saver.
- Check the settings on the Signal menu to make sure they are correct for the current video source.
- Adjust the Brightness setting or select the Normal Power Consumption setting.
- Check the Display setting to make sure Messages is set to On.
- If the projector does not respond when you press the control panel buttons, the buttons may be locked. Unlock the buttons.
- If the projector does not respond when you press the buttons on the remote control, make sure the remote receivers are turned on.
- For images projected with Windows Media Center, reduce the screen size from full screen mode.
- For images projected from applications using Windows DirectX, turn off DirectX functions.
Published: February 19, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page