If you are having trouble capturing and pasting, or printing, saving, or scanning, try the following solutions:
Connecting a Computer to the Control Pad
Connecting a Printer to the Control Pad
Selecting Whiteboard Settings
- If you start a process using one of the pens, you must complete it using the pen. If you start using the remote control or control pad, you must complete the process using the remote control or control pad.
- If you are having trouble pasting a captured image, make sure the image is not protected.
- If a black frame appears around a pasted image, it may be because the image was shifted or resized.
- If you are having trouble printing or scanning, make sure the printer is not out of ink, jammed, or in any other error state.
- For USB printing or scanning, make sure a USB cable is connected between the projector's USB-A port and the USB-B port on the control pad. Make sure another USB cable is connected between the Printer port on the control pad and the printer itself.
- For USB printing or scanning, try connecting a different USB cable, and make sure the cables are less than 16 ft (4.9 m) long.
- Connect only one printer or multifunction device at a time, and make sure the device is supported by the projector.
- Check the Whiteboard Settings on the Extended menu.