BrightLink Pro 1410Wi Meeting Room Productivity Tool with Wall Mount
The pen position is not accurate. What should I do?
If the pen position is not the same as the cursor, try the following solutions:
Adjusting the Pen Operation Area
- Make sure you have calibrated the system. Try manual calibration.
- Make sure the cable cover is in place to keep cables from blocking the signal.
- Try adjusting the pen operation area.
- If you use the E-Zoom + button on the remote control to enlarge the image, the pen position is not accurate. When you return the image to the original size, the position should be correct.
- Try changing the computer's resolution to 1280 × 800.
Published: May 20, 2013
Return to Main FAQs Page