BrightLink Pro 1410Wi Meeting Room Productivity Tool with Wall Mount
Why isn't there any sound?
If there is no sound when you expect it or the volume is too low or high, try the following solutions:
Projector Setup Settings - Extended Menu
- Adjust the projector's volume settings.
- Press the A/V Mute button on the remote control to resume video and audio if they were temporarily stopped.
- Press the Source Search or Search button to switch to the correct input source, if necessary.
- Check your computer or video source to make sure the volume is turned up and the audio output is set for the correct source.
- Check the audio cable connections between the projector and your video source.
- Make sure any connected audio cables are labeled "No Resistance".
- If you are using the USB Display function, turn on the Output audio from the projector setting in the Epson USB Display Settings program on your computer.
- If you are using a Mac and you do not hear sound from an HDMI source, make sure your Mac supports audio through the HDMI port. If not, you need to connect an audio cable.
- If you do not hear sound from an HDMI source, set the source to PCM output.
- Make sure the Audio Input Setup option is set correctly in the Extended menu.
- If you want to use a connected audio source when the projector is off, set the Standby Mode option to A/V Standby.
- If you turn the projector on immediately after turning it off, the cooling fans may run at high speed momentarily and cause an unexpected noise. This is normal.
Published: May 20, 2013
Return to Main FAQs Page