BrightLink Pro 1410Wi Meeting Room Productivity Tool with Wall Mount
When I try to add a user template through the projector's web page and press Set, the web browser closes and can't be accessed again. What should I do?
You need to clear the projector's internal data. Do the following:
Note: This procedure will clear all Whiteboard images previously saved to the projector's internal memory. Save any images you wish to use in a storage device.
- Press the Menu button on the projector's remote control.
- Select Extended menu and press Enter.
- Select Whiteboard Settings and press Enter.
- Select Basic and press Enter.
- Under Internal Storage, select Delete All Internal Data and press Enter.
- Select Yes to confirm that you want to delete all internal data.
Note: This may take up to 3 minutes.
- You'll get a Deleted confirmation, select OK.
- Select Setup Complete and follow the on-screen instructions to save your settings and exit the menus.
- Restart the projector, then try entering the user template.
Published: May 21, 2013
Return to Main FAQs Page