Why isn't there any sound?
If there is no sound when you expect it or the volume is too low or high, try the following solutions:
- Adjust the projector's volume settings.
- Press the A/V Mute button on the remote control to resume video and audio if they were temporarily stopped.
- Press the Source Search or Search button to switch to the correct input source, if necessary.
- Check your computer or video source to make sure the volume is turned up and the audio output is set for the correct source.
- Check the audio cable connections between the projector and your video source.
- Make sure any connected audio cables are labeled "No Resistance".
- If you are using the USB Display function, turn on the Output audio from the projector setting in the Epson USB Display Settings program on your computer.
- If Standby Audio is enabled (PowerLite 935W), the projector's fans may be louder than usual when the product wakes up from standby mode. The projector's fans should resume normal noise levels within 2 minutes.
- If you turn the projector on immediately after turning it off, the cooling fans may run at high speed momentarily and cause an unexpected noise. This is normal.
Published: May 14, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page