How do I copy a printed photo, document, artwork, or CD label directly onto my CD or DVD?
You can copy a printed photo or CD/DVD label directly onto an ink jet-printable CD or DVD. If you want, you can first print a test design on plain paper.
Loading a CD/DVD
Placing a CD/DVD on the Scanner Glass
Placing Originals on the Scanner Glass
- Load the CD, DVD, or plain paper you want to print on.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Press the CD button.
- Select CD/DVD Copy.
- Follow the instructions on the LCD screen to place your original CD, DVD, or photo on the scanner glass, then select Proceed.
- If necessary, adjust the inner and outer diameter of your CD as shown on the screen, then select Proceed. You see this screen:
- Select one of the options shown on the screen to print on a CD/DVD or a test print on plain paper. If printing on plain paper, select Proceed.
- Select any copy settings as needed.
- When you are ready to print, press the start button.
Note: To cancel printing, select Cancel.
Published: August 23, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page