How do I use the control panel to copy a document or photo?
Do the following:
You can copy documents or photos onto various sizes and types of paper, including Epson special papers.
Placing Originals on the Scanner Glass
Available Epson Papers
- Place your original document or photo on the scanner glass.
- Load the paper you want to print on.
Note: Load only the recommended number of sheets.
- Select Copy.
- To print more than one copy, press + or – to select the number (up to 99).
- Select Color or B&W.
- Scroll down to view and change additional copy settings, if necessary.
- When you are ready to copy, press start.
Note: To cancel printing, select Cancel.
Published: August 23, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page