How do I view 3D Images?
You can view 3D images using your projector.
Connecting to an HDMI Video Source
Connecting to a Computer for HDMI Video and Audio
- Connect a 3D-compatible video device to the projector using a compatible HDMI cable.
- Turn on the video device, then turn on the projector.
- Begin playback from the video device.
Note: Make sure you set the video device to play content in 3D mode.
- Press the 2D/3D button on the remote control to activate 3D mode, if necessary.
- Slide the power switch on the 3D glasses to the On position.
- Put on the 3D glasses. If you do not see a 3D image, pair the glasses with the projector.
Published: May 16, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page