PowerLite Pro G6750WU WUXGA 3LCD Projector with Standard Lens
What should I do if I see static or noise in the image?
If the projected image seems to contain electronic interference (noise) or static, try the following solutions:
Displaying From a PC Laptop
Displaying From a Mac Laptop
Input Signal Settings - Signal Menu
Supported Video Display Formats
- Check the cables connecting your computer or video source to the projector. They should be:
- Separated from the power cord to prevent interference
- Securely connected at both ends
- Not connected to an extension cable
- Check the settings on the projector's Signal menu to make sure they match the video source. If available for your video source, adjust the Progressive and Noise Reduction settings.
- Select a computer video resolution that is compatible with the projector.
- If you are projecting from a computer, press the Auto button on the remote control to automatically adjust the Tracking and Sync settings.
- If you connected an extension power cable, try projecting without it to see if it caused interference in the signal.
Published: June 3, 2013
Return to Main FAQs Page