How should I transport the projector?
The projector contains precision parts, some of which are glass. Follow these guidelines to transport or ship the projector safely:
- Remove any equipment connected to the projector.
- Do one of the following:
- If you are using the standard zoom lens, keep it installed on the projector.
- If you are using an optional lens unit, remove it from the projector.
- If the projector did not come with a lens, attach the cover that was included with the projector to the lens mount.
- Use lens shift to set the lens at the lowest vertical position.
- Attach the protective lens pad that was included with the projector.
- When transporting the projector a long distance or as checked luggage, pack it in a firm box with cushioning around it and mark the box "Fragile."
- When shipping the projector for repairs, place it in its original packing materials, if possible, or use equivalent materials with cushioning around the projector. Mark the box "Fragile."
Note: Epson shall not be liable for any damages incurred during transportation.
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page