How do I use the control panel buttons to copy a document or photo?
Do the following:
You can copy documents or photos onto various sizes and types of paper, including Epson special papers.
Placing Originals on the Scanner Glass
Placing Originals in the Automatic Document Feeder
Paper Loading Capacity
Available Epson Papers
- Place your original document or photo on the scanner glass, or place multi-page documents in the ADF.
- Load the paper you want to print on.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Copy. You see a screen like this:
- To print more than one copy, press a number key on the product's control panel, or select copies and use the displayed keypad to enter the number of copies.
- Change any of the displayed settings as necessary.
- Select Settings to view and change additional copy settings, if necessary. Then press the back button
- Select Preview to preview your copy on the LCD screen.
- Select Preset to save your copy settings.
Note: Presets can be locked by an administrator. If you can't access or change this setting, contact your administrator for assistance.
- When you are ready to copy, press one of the buttons.
Note: To cancel printing, press the Stop button or select Cancel.
Published: March 26, 2014
Return to Main FAQs Page