How do I use the control panel buttons to scan?
You can scan an image to a memory device or to your computer using your product's control panel.
- Make sure you installed the product software and connected the product to your computer or network.
- Place your original on the product for scanning.
Note: To scan a double-sided document, place it in the ADF and select the 2-Sided setting.
- Press the home button, if necessary.
- Select Scan. You see a screen like this:
Note: The Email and Network Folder/FTP scanning functions are not available on your product.
- Select one of the following Scan to options:
Memory Device saves your scan file on a memory or USB device and lets you select the file format, quality, and other settings.
Cloud sends your scanned files to a destination that you have registered with Epson Connect.
Document Capture Pro allows you to scan using your saved job settings in Document Capture Pro.
Note: You cannot use this option to scan an image to Document Capture or Document Capture Pro when your product is connected to your computer's USB port.
Computer (WSD) lets you manage network scanning in Windows 8, Windows 7, or Windows Vista (English only). To use this feature, you must first set up WSD (Web Services for Devices) on the computer.
- Select Preset to save your scan settings.
Note: Presets can be locked by an administrator. If you cannot access or change this setting, contact your administrator for assistance.
- Do one of the following:
- If you are scanning to a computer, select the target computer, and select the format and 2-sided setting, if necessary.
- If you are scanning to a memory device, select Settings to display additional scanning options.
Published: May 15, 2014
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page