What should I do if I cannot scan from my computer with the Image Capture application?
Try the following:
- If you're using a network connection, make sure the product is turned on and connected to the same network as your computer.
- If you're using a USB connection, make sure the product is turned on and securely connected to your computer or USB hub, or try connecting the product directly to your computer.
- If your product is connected to a USB hub, try the following:
- Make sure the USB hub is turned on.
- Make sure it's connected to a first tier hub (the hub closest to the host computer) when more than one hub is connected to the computer.
- Connect the product directly to your computer.
- Try updating the application on your Mac by selecting Software Update in the menu.
- If the above steps do not help, contact Epson support.
Published: May 15, 2014
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page