Can I display on the projection screen and a computer monitor or laptop simultaneously?
Yes. See below for the type of equipment you are connecting.
- If you are using the USB Display function, you can display on the projection screen and your laptop simultaneously.
- If you are using a VGA or HDMI connection, your laptop may support the ability to display on the projection screen and your laptop simultaneously.
If you're using a Mac notebook:
- Open System Preferences.
- Click Displays.
- Click Detect Displays.
- Make sure the VGA Display or Color LCD dialog box is selected.
- Click the Arrangement or Arrange tab.
- Make sure the Mirror Displays checkbox is selected.
Published: December 20, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page