Can the projector be accessed using different operating systems on the same network?
Yes. The projector can be accessed by users of the following operating systems via EasyMP Network Projection.
- Windows 2000 (Service Pack 4)
- Windows XP* (Professional 32-bit, Home Edition 32-bit, Tablet PC Edition 32-bit)
- Windows Vista (Ultimate 32-bit, Enterprise 32-bit, Business 32-bit, Home Premium 32-bit, Home Basic 32-bit)
- Windows 7 (Ultimate 32/64-bit, Enterprise 32/64-bit, Business 32/64-bit, Home Premium 32/64-bit, Home Basic 32/64-bit, Starter 32/64-bit)
- Windows 8 (Windows 8 32/64-bit, Professional 32/64-bit, Enterprise 32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.4.x (32-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.5.1 (32-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.6.x (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.7.x (32/64-bit)
- Mac OS X 10.8.x (32/64-bit)
Note:* Except for Windows XP without any service packs installed, and Windows XP Service Pack 1.
EasyMP Network Projection
Published: September 25, 2013
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page