How do I view 3D Images?
You can view 3D images using your projector. Viewing 3D images requires a 3D-compatible video device and a pair of Epson RF 3D glasses.
You can purchase Epson RF 3D glasses from an Epson authorized reseller or the Epson Store.
Connecting to an HDMI Video Source
Connecting to a Computer for HDMI Video
- Connect a 3D-compatible video device to the projector using a compatible HDMI cable.
- Turn on the video device, then turn on the projector.
- Begin playback from the video device.
Note: Make sure you set the video device to play content in 3D mode.
- Press the 2D/3D button on the remote control to activate 3D mode, if necessary.
- Slide the power switch on the 3D glasses to the On position.
- Put on the 3D glasses. If you do not see a 3D image, pair the glasses with the projector.
Note: If you change the video source or you are not within range of your projector, the glasses enter standby mode and the indicator light flashes green. Slide the power switch on the glasses to the Off position and then back to the On position to resume 3D viewing.
Published: January 30, 2014
Return to Main FAQs Page