What should I do if I have a problem printing CDs or DVDs from my EPSON Print CD software in Windows Vista?
Follow these steps:
- Install your Epson printer driver and the EPSON Print CD software in Windows Vista. (The driver and EPSON Print CD software must be installed before you install Epson EasyPrint.)
- Download the Epson EasyPrint software from the Drivers and Downloads page for your printer. (Make sure you note the file name and where you saved the file.)
- Double-click the Epson EasyPrint file you downloaded and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Restart your computer.
- Place a CD or DVD in the printer’s CD/DVD tray and then insert the CD/DVD tray into the printer.
- Open the EPSON Print CD software.
- Design your CD/DVD or open a design you’ve saved.
- Select Print from the File menu.
- Make sure Epson Stylus Photo R300 is selected.
- Select Tray 2.
Note: If Tray 2 is not selected, the CD design will print in the wrong position.
- Click Properties.
- Under Paper Options, select the following settings:
Click OK, to close the Properties window, then click OK to close the Printer Settings window.Click OK to print.
- Source: Manual
- Type: CD/DVD or CD/DVD Premium Surface
- Size: A4
Published: September 12, 2007
Return to Main FAQs Page