If you're using the projector remote control (shown below on the left), the problem could be due to the battery, infrared receiver, or the position of the remote control. See more information
If you're using the presentation remote control (shown below on the right), check the following items:
- Make sure the battery insulating tape has been removed.
- Make sure the battery isn't dead and that it is inserted correctly.
- Make sure you're pointing the remote at the presentation remote receiver and not at the projector. There is one exception to this rule: When you use the A/V Mute button on the presentation remote control, point the remote directly towards the projector.
- Make sure the remote is within the presentation remote operating range.
- Make sure direct sunlight or strong light from fluorescent lamps is not shining onto the presentation remote receiver.
|projector remote||presentation remote|