I am unable to install the EPSON Print CD software in Microsoft Vista 32 or 64 Bit. What should I do?
Do the following:
- Insert the CD that came with your printer into your computer’s CD or DVD drive.
- When you see the AutoPlay window, click Run RUNEPSON.EXE. When you see the User Account Control screen, click the Allow button.
- Click Agree.
- In the Printer Driver Not Found dialog box, click Cancel.
- Click Install EPSON Print CD.
- Click Install.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- When the installation process is complete, click Finish then Exit.
- Remove the CD and restart your computer.
Published: July 24, 2008
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page