How do I print CDs or DVDs from my EPSON Print CD software in Windows Vista?
Follow these steps:
Click Properties.Select CD/DVD or CD/DVD Premium Surface for the Media Type setting.Click OK, then click OK again to print.
- Install your Epson printer driver and the EPSON Print CD software in Windows Vista. (The driver and EPSON Print CD software must be installed before you install Epson EasyPrint.)
- Download the Epson EasyPrint software from the Drivers and Downloads page for your printer. (Make sure you note the file name and where you saved the file.)
- Double-click the Epson EasyPrint file you downloaded and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.
- Restart your computer.
- Place a CD or DVD in the printer’s CD/DVD tray and then insert the CD/DVD tray into the printer.
- Open the EPSON Print CD software.
- Design your CD/DVD or open a design you’ve saved.
- Select Print from the File menu.
If you see the message The Epson Printer Driver dealing with CD printing is not installed, click OK.
- Click Tray, select Tray 2, then click OK.
Note: If Tray 2 is not selected, the CD design will print in the wrong position.
- Click Manual Print.
- Make sure Epson Stylus Photo R320 is selected.
- Under Paper, select the following settings:
Published: September 12, 2007
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page