How do I install the Epson DFX-9000 printer driver in Windows?
Do the following for Windows 95, 98, Me, 2000, XP, and NT 4.0:
- Make sure the printer is connected to your computer, but turned off.
- Turn on your computer and wait for Windows to load.
- Insert the printer software CD-ROM. You see this screen:
If it does not appear, double-click Setup.exe on the CD-ROM.
- Select Install Printer Software and click . You see the software license agreement.
- Read the license agreement and click Accept. You see this window:
- Turn on your printer.
If you have just set up the printer, make sure all the protective materials have been removed or you may seriously damage the printer. (See the unpacking instructions provided with the printer.)
After a moment, the software begins installing. Follow any on-screen instructions until you see the Installation screen again. Note:
- If the New Hardware Found screen or any other wizard appears when you turn on your printer, click Cancel.
- If you’re asked to insert a Windows CD-ROM, insert it and click OK. Close the Windows installer screen to continue installing the driver.
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page