How do I manually remove all Epson printer driver files from my Macintosh computer?
Follow the steps below to remove all Epson printer driver files from your Macintosh. You'll need to reinstall any Epson printers that you want to continue using with your Mac afterwards.
- Open the Hard Drive.
- Select Library > Printers, and then drag the Epson folder to the trash.
- Empty the trash.
- Open the Hard Drive again.
- Select Applications > Utilities, and open Disk Utility.
- Select your disk or volume from the list on the left.
- Click Repair Disk Permissions.
- Restart your Macintosh after the Repair Disk Permissions process has completed.
Published: March 10, 2010
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page