Follow these steps to restore the installation:
- Open the Hard Drive.
- Select Applications > Utilities and double-click Printer Setup Utility. Select the printer you want to remove in the Printer List and click Delete. Close the Printer Setup Utility.
- Drag the following files and folders to the trash.
|File or folder to trash||Location|
|Epson (folder)||Library > Printers|
|The file with the Epson printer name (driver) you installed||Library > Receipts|
|EPSONPrinterDrivers.pkg (file)||Library > Receipts|
|EPSON Printer Utility (folder)||Applications|
|EPSON Printer Service Utility 2* (folder)||Applications|
* You may not see this folder.
- Close the Hard Drive.
- Insert the MAC OS X Install Disk 1 CD (that came with your Intel-based Mac) into the Mac’s CD drive.
- Open the MAC OS X Install Disk 1 CD and double-click Optional Installs.
- Click the down arrow next to Printer Drivers and check the box for EPSON Printer Drivers. Click Install and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.