Follow these steps:
- Download the Macintosh OS X 10.4 driver from the Drivers & Downloads page for your printer.
- Open the file you downloaded, and follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
- From the Apple menu, select System Preferences.
- Click Print & Fax.
- If you’re using a USB connection, the printer should automatically appear in the Printers list, indicating that it has been installed. You can skip the remaining steps.
If you’re using a network connection, click the + icon and go to the next step.
- Click More Printers, select Epson TCP/IP, then select your printer.
If your printer is not displayed, input your printer’s IP address in the Internet address or DNS name field, then click Verify. Your printer should appear on the list. Select your printer, then click Add.