You can’t move the image frame, but you can reposition, resize and rotate a image within the frame. Follow these steps:
- Open the editor window:
- For the Create Book tab, click Customize Book, then double-click the image.
- For the Create Cover tab, double-click the image.
- Make your changes to the image:
When you’re done, click OK to close the window.
- To reposition the image in the frame, move the pointer over the image. When the shape of the pointer turns into a hand, drag the image up, down, left or right.
Reposition the image.
- Click the icon to enlarge the photo.
- Click the icon to reduce it.
- Click the icon to rotate it 90° to the right.