The Color Mode setting adjusts the brightness, contrast, and color for various common viewing environments. Use this setting to quickly obtain a good picture. Choose the best setting in the Image menu or press the Color Mode
button on the remote control to select:
- Dynamic - For projecting in bright rooms; images have greater color intensity.
- Living Room - For projecting in rooms with a lot of ambient light.
- Natural - For projecting in subdued lighting; increases contrast and makes flesh tones appear more natural.
- Theatre - For projecting in dark rooms; enhances the appearance of movies with dark scenes.
- Theatre Black 1 or 2 - For projecting in fully darkened rooms; lamp brightness decreases and image contrast increases.