What are the current models of the Stylus Pro 9800?
There are currently two models available: The Base Model (C595001UCM) and the Professional Edition (C595001PRO) which includes ColorBurst RIP and 10/100 Base Tx Ethernet. Both offer the following features:
- 44” roll and manual feed capability
- Built-in roll paper Auto / Manual cutter
- Optical sensor system for automatic nozzle check, paper sensing, and print quality adjustment
- Improved resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi
- Epson UltraChrome K3 Inks which provide a wide color gamut combined with excellent color stability, durability, less gloss differential, and better black and white prints
- UltraChrome K3 Ink light fastness: color up to 108 years; B&W over 200 years.
Note: Ink light fastness ratings are based on accelerated testing of prints on specialty media, displayed indoors, under glass. Actual print stability will vary according to media, printed image, display conditions, light intensity, humidity, and atmospheric conditions. Epson does not guaranty the longevity of prints. For maximum print life, display all prints under glass or lamination, or store them properly.
- Epson PreciseColor technology
- Variable-sized droplet with AMC (Active Meniscus Control) technology
- Individual standard 110ml or optional 220ml ink cartridges. Ink cartridges are the same physical size.
- Two user-replaceable maintenance tanks
- Borderless printing capability on various media
- Fast print speed
- On-demand ink valve damper
- Icon-based printer control panel with backlit LCD
- Remote Panel utility for performing firmware updates, custom paper configuration, and print head alignments
- Epson driver supports custom paper configuration, auto nozzle check, and print head cleaning
- Standard USB and FireWire interfaces
- Printer stand
- Optional PostScript capability (included with Professional Edition)
- Optional 44” High-Tension 2”/3” core Spindle
- Optional High-Speed Multiprotocol 10/100 Base TX Type-B Ethernet Print Server (included with Professional Edition)
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page