The lamp should last between 1700 and 3000 hours, depending on usage.
To prolong the lamp life, you can do the following:
- Turn on the projector’s Sleep Mode setting.
- Turn off the projector when not in use. Continuous 24-hour-a-day use may reduce the lamp’s overall life.
- Make sure the projector is operated within the environmental requirement of 41 to 95°F (5 to 35 °C).
- Adjust the projector’s Brightness Control.
- When you replace the lamp, make sure you don’t touch the lamp with your bare hands. The invisible residue left by the oil on your hands may shorten the lamp life. Use a cloth or a glove to handle the lamp.