The problem could be due to a projector setting or a setting on your computer.
- Press the Aspect button to select a different aspect ratio. See Choosing the Aspect Ratio.
- If the Aspect is set to Zoom, you may need to use the Zoom Caption option to see the top or bottom section of the screen so that subtitles are visible.
- Check the Output Scaling to make sure it’s adjusted correctly.
- Use the Position setting to reposition the image on the screen.
- If you’ve connected a computer and you see only half the image, make sure the computer’s Dual Display setting is turned off.