How do I uninstall the printer software?
Do the following:Windows
- Turn off the printer and disconnect its USB cable from your computer.
- Click Start, and select Programs or All Programs.
- Point to Epson or Epson Printers, then select Epson Printer Software Uninstall.
- In the next window, select EPSON Stylus Photo R380 Series, and click OK. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Restart your computer, then see the Start Here sheet to reinstall your software.
- Quit all running applications.
- Insert the Epson printer software CD-ROM into your Macintosh.
- Open the Epson CD-ROM desktop icon.
- Double-click the English folder, then double-click the OSX folder. (You may have to scroll down to see these folders.)
- Double-click the Installer icon. If the Authenticate dialog box appears, enter your password or phrase and click OK
- When the Installer window appears, select Uninstall from the pop-up menu in the upper left and click Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the printer software. If the name of your printer remains in the Print Center or Printer Setup Utility, select it from Printer List and click Delete.
- Restart your Macintosh, then see the Start Here sheet to reinstall your software.
Published: September 28, 2006
Return to Main FAQs Page