I can't install the Windows 7 driver so I can’t upgrade the Epson ESC/P-R printer driver in Windows 7. What should I do?
You cannot install the Windows 7 or Vista driver from the Epson support page.
You'll need to install Epson ESC/P-R printer driver as follows:
- Turn on your computer, if necesary.
- Click Start/Devices, then Printers.
- Right-click Epson ESC/P-R printer software.
- Click Printing Preferences. A new window should open.
- Click Update to Latest Version.
- When you see the User Account Control window, click Yes.
- When you see the Epson Driver Update window, click Yes.
- Click OK.
- Select your printer's name in the Epson Printer Utility Setup window, then click OK.
- Click OK again.
Once the driver has been successfully installed, you will notice the printer software name has changed from Epson ESC/p-R to your printer name.
Published: October 19, 2009
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page