When I try to print on a CD/DVD using the built-in Windows 7 driver, I see the message The Epson printer driver dealing with CD/DVD printing is not installed. What should I do?
Follow the steps below to print manually:
- Open Epson Print CD software.
- Select File, then Print.
- You see this message: The Epson printer driver dealing with CD printing is not installed. Click OK.
- Below Printer, select Other Printer from the list.
- Click Manual Print, then select your printer model next to printer name and select Properties.
- Under Paper, select the following settings:
Confirm your settings.
- Source: Manual
- Type: CD/DVD
- Size: A4
Published: January 11, 2011
Return to Main FAQs Page