How do I adjust the color for multiple projectors that are projecting from one source?
To match the display colors as closely as possible, first make sure that all the projectors are set to the same color mode. See Adjusting the Image
for instructions. Then follow these steps:
- Press the Menu button and open the Extended menu.
- Select Multi-screen and press Enter.
- Press Enter again to select Screen ID.
- Assign an ID number to each screen. Once you assign the number, you can select an individual screen by pressing the Num button on the remote control while pressing the number button that corresponds to the screen number.
- Select Image Correction and press Enter.
- Start by adjusting the brightness of Level 1 for two projectors. Match the darker projector to the lighter one. Press Enter to see the effects of your adjustments.
- Next, adjust the brightness of Level 5 for the same two projectors. Match the brighter projector to the darker one.
- Adjust and match the brightness of Levels 2, 3, and 4.
- Adjust and match the G/R color correction for all levels. Then adjust and match the B/Y correction for all levels.
- If you are using three or four projectors, repeat steps 6 through 9 to match projector 3 to projector 2, then match projector 4 to projector 3.
Published: October 20, 2006
Return to Main FAQs Page