What type of film can I load in the scanner’s auto film loader?
You can load 35 mm film that meets the following requirements:
- The film should be dry.
- The film should not be infrared film.
- The film strip should be 35 mm wide and 2.9 to 9.1 inches long.
- The film strip should contain at least 2 photos, but not more than 6.
- The film should have no damaged edges or holes along the sides.
- The film should have no folds, ripples, bends, or curls.
- The film should have no stickers on it. Carefully cut off any stickers.
If your 35 mm film does not meet the requirements listed, you can use the film holder that comes with the scanner to scan 35 mm film.
Published: September 12, 2006
Return to Main FAQs Page