Your printer must be PictBridge-compatible and you must first set the P-5000 to print mode so that the printer will recognize it as a PictBridge device. Follow these steps to set the P-5000 to print mode and to print photos directly from it:
- Make sure the P-5000 is turned on.
- Highlight My Photos, then press OK.
- Scroll to the images you want to print, then press OK.
Note: You cannot print a JPEG file if the vertical or horizontal size of the image exceeds 4600 pixels.
- Press Menu to display the pop-up menu.
- Select Photo Print, then press OK.
The number of prints is shown for each photo.
- Select the number of prints you want for each photo using the or button.
If you are printing a full-screen photo, you can select the number of prints, then display the other photos in the folder by pressing right or left on the 4-way ring.
- Once you have selected all of the photos and set the number of prints for each, press OK.
- When you see a Connect Printer message, turn on your printer and connect it to the P-5000 using the cable that came with the photo viewer. If your printer has an LCD screen, you may see a message indicating a digital camera has been connected.
- Select the Print Settings using the 4-way ring, then press OK. You can adjust the following settings:
|Number of Prints||Set the number of prints (video only).|
|Paper size||Choose the paper size loaded in the printer.|
|Paper kind||Choose the type of paper loaded in the printer.|
|Layout||Choose Border or Borderless|
|Print Date||Print the date when the photo was taken. If the photo does not include date information, the printing date is added.|
|Print Mode||Choose Photo, High speed, or Best Photo.|
Note: Depending on the printer, the paper settings may be limited or set to Automatic. The settings will be cleared once the image has been printed.
- Select Start Printing, then press OK.
- The images you selected should start to print.