Why are my margins incorrect?
Check the following:
- Make sure the paper settings are correct for your paper size in the printer software.
- Choose the correct margins for your paper size in your printing program.
- Use the Print Preview option in your printer software to check your margins before you print.
- Make sure the paper is positioned against the sheet feeder. Slide the left edge guide against the paper.
- If you’re using a Macintosh, make sure you choose the correct printer in the Page Setup window and the Print window.
If you’re printing from a web browser, the pages may not print correctly due to the web page design. Try one of the following:
- Check to see if there is a Printer Friendly Version (or similarly named) icon or link on the web page.
- If you’re printing from Internet Explorer 5.5 through version 6, download Epson Web-To-Page. This software automatically adjusts web pages to fit to your printed page. (Requires Windows XP, 98, Me, or 2000 with Internet Explorer 5.5 through version 6. You don´s need it with Internet Explorer 7, because this functionality is built-in.)
- Experiment with the page setup and paper size, then select Print Preview from the File menu in your application to view the changes.
- You may need to uninstall your printer software and then reinstall it (Windows or Macintosh).
Published: August 3, 2007
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page