What should I do if my printed image has lines running through it?
Try the following:
- Clean the print head nozzles.
- Select a higher Quality Option or Print Quality and turn off High Speed mode in the printer software.
- Make sure the paper Type or Media Type setting matches the paper you loaded.
- Make sure the printable side of the paper is face-up. It’s usually brighter or whiter.
- On a Macintosh, try using Automatic mode.*
- Align the print head.
- Replace the ink cartridges.
The Epson Stylus CX9475Fax software works only with Windows XP, XP Professional x64 Edition, and Windows Vista 32- and 64-bit. It does not support Windows 2000 or Macintosh.
Published: August 1, 2007
Return to Main FAQs Page