How do I set up my Epson Stylus CX9400Fax Series for the fastest printing?
If you’re printing from your computer, make sure your system meets the ou’re printing from your computer, make sure your system meets the requirements. If you’re printing a high-resolution image, you need more than the minimum requirements listed. You may also need to:
For the fastest printing, try these tips:
- Clear space on your hard drive or run a defragmentation utility.
- Close programs that you’re not using.
- Increase your systemís memory.
- Use a computer with a high-speed USB 2.0 port.
* The Epson Stylus CX9475Fax software works only with Windows XP, XP Professional x64 Edition, and Windows Vista 32- and 64-bit. It does not support Windows 2000 or Macintosh.
- Choose Black Ink Only in your printer settings if your document doesn’t include color.
- For Windows, choose Draft for the Quality Option.
- For Macintosh, set the Quality/Speed slider to Speed.*
- If the Epson Stylus CX9400Fax Series is connected to a USB hub, disconnect unused USB devices.
- Make sure Quiet Mode is not selected.
Published: August 1, 2007
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page