How do I set up my Epson Stylus CX9400Fax Series for the fastest printing?
If you’re printing from your computer, make sure your system meets the requirements
. If you’re printing a high-resolution image, you need more than the minimum requirements listed. You may also need to:
- Clear space on your hard drive or run a defragmentation utility.
- Close programs that you’re not using.
- Increase your systemís memory.
- Use a computer with a high-speed USB 2.0 port.
For the fastest printing, try these tips:
- Choose Black Ink Only in your printer settings if your document doesn’t include color.
- For Windows, choose Draft for the Quality Option.
- For Macintosh, set the Quality/Speed slider to Speed.*
- If the Epson Stylus CX9400Fax Series is connected to a USB hub, disconnect unused USB devices.
- Make sure Quiet Mode is not selected.
The Epson Stylus CX9475Fax software works only with Windows XP, XP Professional x64 Edition, and Windows Vista 32- and 64-bit. It does not support Windows 2000 or Macintosh.
Published: August 1, 2007
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page