How do I uninstall the PictureMate Dash software?
Follow the instructions below for your computer system.Note:
Do not turn off or disconnect PictureMate while you are uninstalling the software.Windows
- Click Start or , and select Programs or All Programs.
- Select Epson or Epson Printers, then select Epson Printer Software Uninstall.
With Windows Vista, click Continue, then go to the next step.
- In the next window, select your Epson PictureMate and click OK. Then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Restart your computer.
- Quit all running applications.
- Insert the PictureMate software CD-ROM in your CD-ROM or DVD drive.
- Double-click the OSX folder. You may have to scroll down to see the folder.
- Double click the Installer icon. If the Authenticate dialog box appears, enter your password or phrase and click OK.
- When the Installer window appears, select Uninstall from the pop-up menu at the upper left and click Uninstall.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to uninstall the PictureMate software.
- Restart your Macintosh.
When you are ready to reinstall the PictureMate software, follow the instructions for your operating system in your Basics book. Note:
Remember that you don’t need to reinstall ArcSoft PhotoImpression or your on-screen User’s Guide, and you won’t see the license agreement.
Published: September 14, 2007
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page