Why won't the paper feed correctly?
Check the following:
- If paper doesn't feed, remove it, separate the sheets slightly, reload it between the edge guides, and make sure the guides aren't too tight.
- Make sure the handle is not resting on the paper.
- If multiple pages feed at once, remove the paper, separate the sheets, and carefully reload it.
- If paper is jammed, remove any sheets behind the jammed paper and press OK to eject the jammed paper. Don't pull out jammed paper from the top of PictureMate.
If your paper loads incorrectly or jams frequently:
- Use new paper, loaded glossy or whiter side up, and separate the sheets slightly.
- Make sure you don't load more than 20 sheets.
- Make sure your paper is beneath the arrow on the edge guides.
- Use only PictureMate Photo Paper, or Epson Premium Photo Paper Glossy or Semigloss. Plain paper may damage your PictureMate.
- Store paper flat to prevent curling.
Published: September 17, 2007
Thank you for your feedback.
Return to Main FAQs Page